The Tula Movement
From Sanskrit, "balance"
Restoring balance within your body, mind, and
environment is the first step to living your life to the fullest.
In order to live a Tula life, I have created a movement based on 3 elements:
This ancient Indian medical science bases on the principle of balance between the doshas (the combination of the Earth elements). These energies compone everything that surrounds us, including our body and mind, and they are called Vata (air + space), Pitta (fire + water), and Kapha (earth + water). Sometimes, one of them becomes imbalanced, causing disease.
In Kerala, south-Indian region that is the center of Ayurveda, I learned that the purpose of this science is returning to balance, in order to have a healthy body and a healthy mind.
7 principles for aTULA LIFE
1. Understand your unique needs: There is no one formula that works for everyone.
2. Remember that not everything that nourishes you comes on a plate. Having a fulfilling professional life, healthy relationships, and a spiritual life feed your soul.
3. MOVE, exercise is your medicine.
4. take care, respect, and love your body: it is a sacred temple.
5. Let go of what no longer serves you: whether they are material things, people or emotions.
6. do more of what brings you joy: the world needs that gift that only you have.
7. flow, accept every situation, do not identify with it, nor let it affect you.